twistUVN deformer converted to C++
Just a little bit of news. When I wrote the very first Python version of the translateUVN deformer I also wrote a twistUVN deformer. I revisiting the translateUVN deformer several times since then and it's in a finished state now but the twistUVN hadn't been touched. This past weekend I took the time to update it to C++ with all the optimizations that the translateUVN deformer has. I don't have time to make a full video about it right now but here's a little gif. Tbe fps shown in the gif is really low because of OBS studio doesn't play nice with Maya for me, but in reality it's as fast as the translateUVN deformer.